- What is the return policy?
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. For full details check out our refund policy section.
- What are the shipping options?
We offer standard free shipping within the UK and Ireland. Delivery occurs one business day after dispatch, including Saturdays, but not including public holidays. Parcels to residential addresses may be delivered on a Sunday.
- What do I do if I never received my order?
All our deliveries are tracked, however in the unlikely event that your order does not turn up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do I do if I received a defective order?
We pride ourselves on producing quality products and all products go through a quality testing process, however if a product has unfortunately slipped our radar and arrives to you in a unsatisfactory way, contact us at email@example.com and we will arrange a replacement for you.
- Where are you located?
We are located in the UK.
- How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
Feel free to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our social media channels.
Balance Board Questions
- Can the boards be used by adults?
Our boards have been fully tested and can support a load bearing weight of 150kgs so if the adult is under that weight, yes that will be fine.
- Does the board have a felt bottom?
No, the board does not have a felt bottom but is supplied with a canvas bag that can also be used under the board as well to carry/store the board in when required.
- What is the board made out of?
The board is made from a sturdy plywood laminate, finished in a beautiful oak veneer.
- What safety tests have been carried out?
CE - Fully compliant with UK Toy Safety standards
- EN71-1: 2014 Physical & Mechanical Test
- EN71-2:2011+A1:2014 Flammability Test
- EN71-3:2013 under European Directive 2009/48/EC
- Non-toxic protective finish
- Weight bearing load of 150kgs